Paint Shop Pro X4 unable to find Red River profiles when Canon 9000 Mk II active

Started May 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rpenmanparker
Contributing MemberPosts: 569
Like?
Paint Shop Pro X4 unable to find Red River profiles when Canon 9000 Mk II active
May 29, 2012

I have been using only Canon papers on my PIXMA PRO 9000 Mk II printer up to today. I want to switch to Red River stock and downloaded the appropriate profile. Saved it to the correct file (Windows Vista) as directed. No matter what I have done, it is not visible in the PSPX4 printer profile list with the Canon printer as default. When the Canon printer is active, only the stock Canon profiles that came on the Canon setup disk show up in the profile list under PSPX4 Color Management. When I look in Control Panel > Color Management > Devices tab, the RR profile is not there under the Canon printer. I do see it, however, under the All Profiles tab. So it is not associated with the Canon printer for some reason. Could this problem have to do with the .ICC extension instead of .ICM? What can I do? Thanks.

Robert

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow