Is it just me or are there a lot of angry people here?

Started May 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
Photozopia
Senior MemberPosts: 1,302
Like?
Re: Micro 4/3rd not for me then ...
In reply to OniMirage, May 29, 2012

No - you are not mistaken - those two d*cks put me off. Their attitude and BS knowledge mainly.

Even if I wanted the detrimental behaviour of m4/3rd as evidenced by their BS facts, I really don't want the hassle of using poorly performing equipment (or so they claim)

The edit was only for a typo - not a revision of intent.

OniMirage wrote:

Photozopia wrote:

Thanks for your views, Louis Dobson/steve16823 - (despite being total BS) you have convinced me that m4/3rd cameras can't compete in the market place.

I'd been thinking of buying in - more as a super compact - than as a main system, but you two guys - with your comments of 'slow' lenses, or the results thereof, and under-performing sensors that capture only half the light of FF, have really put me straight ....

I'll spend my cash on something that works more effectively.

Thanks for all the helpful info guys - you've saved me a bundle!!!

Hope this isn't a real post cus if it is then it's realllllly sad. Not for me I could care less but if your decision is based on those two forum users, yikes.

I noticed you edited your comment since posting and I now realize it wasn't real. Nothing to see here.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow