Started May 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
taffee2222
Forum MemberPosts: 74
Like?
Any Suggestions Welcome zs20
May 29, 2012

Hi.....I should be receiving the zs20 this week. Any tips/suggestions would be welcomed. This will be my first panasonic camera. I haven't bought a camera for about 3 yrs...I am familiar with canon and olympus, but wanted to try something different. I had looked around and it was between the sx31mr or panasonic, I really didn't want to spend another 100.00 and thought this zs20 fit my needs. I wanted something compact....those dslr's/lenses are getting too heavy and wanted to be able to sllip it into a pocket as well. I do mainly landscape/architectural photography, around the city and the lakefront. I tend to underexpose my shots as well...I like the effect...so will this HDR be helping in that area? I like to experiment too...I'm not afraid to fool around with the controls....sometimes you get the best shots that way as well as learning. I would have been happy with the z19...i don't need the gps....but it was cheaper with the gps, so I guess I'll try it, then probably keep it turned off. One more question.....are there battery chargers to buy for this? The ones I looked at online looked like they connected to your car....maybe it was just the shot tho. Thanks for any help from anyone....nt

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow