firmware downgrade possible for NX cameras.

Started May 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
Billx08
Forum ProPosts: 11,373
Like?
Re: firmware downgrade possible for NX cameras.
In reply to Ariston, May 29, 2012

Ariston wrote:

NX200user1 said that the video recording goes past the 25minute mark. did you start recording for more than 25 minutes? he said that it doesn't matter if it has only 25 minutes displayed, the camera continues to record after that.

I don't know what you mean by "did you start recording for more than 25 minutes?" I put the camera on a tripod, started the video and left it alone, periodically returning to look at the LCD display. I probably saw it recording at about the 15 to 20 minute mark but when I returned after about 30 minutes, the camera had powered off. I played the video and it ended at exactly the 25 minute mark.

What's really strange though is that I no longer see the "video control" or the "no lens" options in the developers menu in either the NX100 and NX200. Is there some secret menu handshake that I forgot? Also, FWIW, the instructions you gave in the OP to get into the developer's menu ("press up, ok, down, ok, left, EV compensation+OK") only works if you don't   press the "left" button.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow