DP2 Merrill will be released in July

Started May 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
rick decker
Forum ProPosts: 12,164
Like?
Re: DP2 Merrill will be released in July
In reply to 3dreal, May 29, 2012

DP Review has the street price of the original 1 and 2 as $800 US each (2008 and 2009). It seems to me that it might have been more than that. It would be a mistake to have a price (US) more than a thousand dollars. I doubt that they could price it for less than the current DP1/2. And most likely a little more. The bottom line is that no price has been publicly announced yet. As Yogi Berra said "It ain't over until the fat lady sings".

One thing people need to understand is that it is a whole new ball game with the son running the show. I think that he will surprise a lot of people with the positive changes he implements.

R

3dreal wrote:

sigma confirmeded at yokohama-fair that dp1/2m will cost less than dp1/2. what were there prices at start?

in a recent blog, a french sigma-staff-member(if the signature was correct...) said they will cost no more than 600 euro. i dont believe this. they will cost at least 950 chf. our tax-8% incl.
--
http://www.stereopan.org

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow