Which One

Started May 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Dirk67
Regular MemberPosts: 188
Like?
Re: Which One
In reply to sillette, May 28, 2012

It is different for each of us. It really depends on what you want to do with your artistic work. You like to take photos of various topics, sometimes with color and sometimes not then the M9 is the way to go. If you are a dedicated B&W photographer, who has done and will do B&W only and who is not happy about converting color to B&W then the MM is the right camera. The MM is a niche camera only targeted to those who focus specifically on B&W for their artistic work. I bet a lot of people will by it because it creates better B&W but then they will figure out that they are more all-round photographers, who like B&W but not exclusively. Don't pick it even if your output is 70% B&W. You will miss the M9 every time you want to create the other 30%. D!RK

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow