I Just Canceled My Pre-Order For A Nikon D800E.

Started May 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BRJR
Forum ProPosts: 13,641Gear list
Like?
I Just Canceled My Pre-Order For A Nikon D800E.
May 28, 2012

1. This is one release that Nikon failed miserably in getting off to a successful launch, IMO. This, plus the wait for the camera and all the purported rumors of its design / menu functions / buttons and picture quality features not being up to standards for a professional caliber camera body, make it a camera I am not going to waste my money or anymore time on trying to get. My current Nikon Bodies (listed in my profile) will have to do, until I see a future new model FX DSLR Nikon Body I consider worth my purchasing. And, of course, I'll be looking at the smaller D600 when / if such a camera is released.

2. Have any others of you similarly canceled your pre-orders of the Nikon D800/D800E, or gotten rid of the ones you did received?
--

"Working for God on earth does not pay much, but His Retirement plan is outĀ of this world."

BRJR ....(LOL, some of us are quite satisfied as Hobbyists ..)

BRJR's gear list:BRJR's gear list
Nikon D700 Leica M9 Nikon AF Nikkor 14mm f/2.8D ED Nikon AF Fisheye-Nikkor 16mm f/2.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D +21 more
Nikon D600 Nikon D800 Nikon D800E
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow