EM5 with 100-300mm at Duxford Jubilee Airshow

Started May 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
tkelly11
Regular MemberPosts: 150Gear list
Like?
Re: EM5 with 100-300mm at Duxford Jubilee Airshow
In reply to stone94, May 28, 2012

Those are some beautiful images! Great what you can get out of this little camera. How did you find the 75-300 when you pressed the button to focus, did it often blur out to pure sky when the aircraft were a reasonable distance away from you? I am interested to know if the Oly would perform better in these situations compared with the Panasonic (although i couldnt afford the upgrade anyway! :)) but good to know either way. I found once you got into the swing of how best to work it i could get some pretty consistent shots. Went from about 1 in 10 at the start of the day to about 7 or 8 out of 10 by the end of the day.

I found a few more pics of the Meteor that i missed on my first run through of them so thought i'd add those here too. Duxford really is a beautifully colourful place. Perfect for these kinds of events..

tkelly11's gear list:tkelly11's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon Df Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow