what do you call these?

Started May 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jonathan Lee
Regular MemberPosts: 390Gear list
what do you call these?
May 28, 2012

In this comparison, the dust vanished.

In this comparison, there the slanted line "jumped"

In this comparison, the double line of the watch disappeared in Pentax cameras. In Nikon the slanted line "jumped", too.

Is there a correct term to describe each of them? Are these "issues" showing in the production version of the cams?

-- hide signature --


 Jonathan Lee's gear list:Jonathan Lee's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX30 Canon EOS 5D Pentax K-3 Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L USM +7 more
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow