I've decided where to go on my trip

Started May 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
rrr_hhh
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,916Gear list
Like?
Re: I've decided where to go on my trip
In reply to Pikme, May 28, 2012

Pikme wrote:

Back in March I posted a thread to get advice about a trip that my kids were sending me on as a way of moving on with my life after the death of my wife.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1041&message=40955840

I got LOTS of helpful advice from the forum members. I truly appreciated every bit of help from everyone. My kids and I read all of it and took it all into consideration.

We have decided to postpone the trip until next spring for many reasons. And we have decided to take the Trans Siberian Railway for our trip. We are still deciding the exact parameters, but likely from St Petersburg, Russia through Mongolia into Beijing!

I am very excited and know the time will pass quickly until next spring. I will keep everyone updated then.

Thanks again for all the helpful information. Believe me, this was such a tough decision to make as we really want to see everywhere!

I'm sure it will be a great trip and envy you. I hope you will enjoy it and that it will help heal your soul. I wish you plenty of good light and great photographies, during the trip and before, since you will have a long wait.

-- hide signature --

rrr_hhh

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow