Started May 28, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Chuck Fralick
Regular MemberPosts: 415Gear list
Like?
Olympus OM-D w/12-50mm for Pentax K-5 w/18-55mm WR Trade
May 28, 2012

Folks, an odd one here. I have a black OM-D and 12-50mm lens I bought a week ago with 3 shots taken. As new, blank warranty cards and receipt from Adorama. It's not been out of my house. I took a gamble and it's just too small for my hands. I couldn't find one locally to try, so this is the result. I want something that's not too large, but gives me a little more real estate to handle. I tried a K-5 locally and it's a good fit. You can buy the K-5 with 18-55 WR for $1100 or less (US warrantied only please). If someone wants to buy a K-5 kit and swap me I'll be happy to do so. I cannot return the OM-D now since I've charged the battery and taken 3 shots (you can check Adorama's return policies). My eBay user ID is oceanguy. I have perfect feedback after more than 250 transactions. If interested, PM me and I'll provide my number to discuss.

Chuck

Chuck Fralick's gear list:Chuck Fralick's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Pentax MX-1 Nikon Coolpix AW110 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 +3 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Ashburn, United States

Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow