Started May 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Kmoore
Regular MemberPosts: 364
Like?
Lacuna Coil and Otherwise at the Masquerade
May 27, 2012

Just thought Id share some recent shots of Lacuna Coil and Otherwise at The Masquerade in Atlanta GA.

I was about 4th row (about 10 to 12 feet from lead singer) with no chance of getting closer and directly in the center. This is a small venue that generally defaults to harsh red and blue lighting (why I didnt get too much of the first band) but they did turn on some nice lights for Otherwise after 3 songs and of course Lacuna had there own setup that was ether well light or total darkness.

I would have gotten more but everyone decided that I had too good a position (short people in front of me) and in unison shifted left and right in alternating rows. Then an amazon of a woman kept her arms flailing in the air in front of me the whole F'ing time.... oh well, at least I managed to get a few.

More can be found in the gallery. Some aren't as sharp as I would like but this was a dark venue with no flash.

Nikon 85 f/1.8D Tamron 28-75 and Nikon 105 VR macro

Manual settings Auto ISO and I think center spot metering maybe center weight forget which...

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow