My last post before I leave.

Started May 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jun2
Senior MemberPosts: 2,211Gear list
Like?
Re: Not. It's average
In reply to Budvarholsten, May 27, 2012

The best way to learn is to be a intern for a top photographer getting almost no pay for a few month. So you will get chance to see how it works. I don't know where you live and if this is easy for you.

I personally don't shoot models, but do shoot dance photos (an example below). But I am now more into shooting video than pictures.

For me, understanding light and framing is the most important things. And the background of the photograph. Simply using shallow DOF is to get rid of unpleasant background. If you can find the nice background somewhere, you by all means should use it.

Budvarholsten wrote:

Jun2,

Thanks for your words, but can I suggest that if you are going to offer me critisism, at least tell me were my pictures are falling down and what I could do to improve them.
Just saying they are average is not really of any use to me.

For your info, I am just a keen amatuer, nothing more, nothing less. I enjoy shooting for shootings sake, I never set out to make a living from this game and don't plan to in the future. I enjoy doing just a handful of shoots a year and anything more would make it a chore which is the last thing I want to do.

I want to enjoy taking pictures for taking pictures sake, not because I have to put food on the table.

-- hide signature --

http://www.holmax.com
Once I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken!

Jun2's gear list:Jun2's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 II Olympus Zuiko Digital 11-22mm 1:2.8-3.5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
D800New
yupNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow