Who here voted JulesJ the Sheriff Of The Forums???

Started May 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
Roger99
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,797
Like?
Re: the Sheriff Of The Forums???
In reply to YoHahnMD, May 27, 2012

LMAO, another chapter of history according to Yohahn. Hardly accurate, deeply mythological and shamelessly self serving.
Roll on nutter.
It's a chuckle.

YoHahnMD wrote:

knox wrote:

re: the Sheriff Of The Forums . .

. . . . at the same time, who voted you 'spokesperson for dpreview'? You are always saying things like 'everyone here thinks you are an idiot' or 'no one here likes you' etc as you TRY to belittle whoever you are TRYING to belittle THIS time (and let's not forget, posting the same tired RAT photos). . . . usually just because someone simply disagreed with you or spoke their mind. Say what you want of course . . but don't ACT like you are a spokesman for dpreview TRYING to get people on your side.

Sorry, knox . . .

But there are really only about four or five people that I have issues with around here.

And, of course, you are one of them!

Funny that you just said what you did because you and the others are far more guilty than me as you guys insult just about everyone here on a daily basis!

Me . . . before JuleseyJ suddenlly appeared two days ago after being banned and started his stalking again . . . I was pretty tame, with exception of when someone like you says something stupid . . . like you just did.

So answer this question, knox . . .

Why is it OK for you and the others to insult just about everyone you come in contact with here, but when someone else does it once in awhile, you make it like some kind of national security issue?

Hhhhmmmmmmmmmm????????????

I'll bet you can't answer it without some form of attack while trying to turn the subject around away from you and the others.

Oh . . . and by the way . . . your posting history prooves this as well!

-- hide signature --

The one serious conviction one should hold is that nothing should be taken too seriously.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea without necessarily accepting it. -Aristotle
..oh, and I see by the lack of responses that I am right yet again.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow