Started May 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PK62
Contributing MemberPosts: 730Gear list
Like?
Yellow warbler with 7D... Not so great
May 27, 2012

I've had my 7D a couple of weeks now and still fear that my equipment is much better than the photographer.

Granted, this little guy was far off and I had to crop a lot, I still am getting a lot of noise. I know part of it is because I often get so excited when I'm ready to shoot that I forget to think about my settings. Seems like I remember many things and still forget one or two. I get very frustrated with myself, but am getting better.

I use PSE 10 and am sure I should be getting better results, or is part of it because I'm cropping too much?

Any suggestions would be helpful. I used a tripod for these because the camera and lens is a bit heavy for my small wrists to hold steady for long.

PK62's gear list:PK62's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 70D Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD +3 more
Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow