Started May 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ilovephotography-ru
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
canon 60d or nikon d7000 please help
May 27, 2012

hi all .thanks for looking at my post . i can decide witch camera to buy. im advanced amateur. i do all my studio work with canon 5dmark iii.but i travel a lot and i need a another camera to do my dirty work . so i really want something tough and i don't have enough money for 7d i spend all my money on l lenses mostly . but im no hater and really want to try Nikon i heard all great things about it .yes i understand its whole new experience with Nikon but i adapt very quickly .and maybe the 60d would be the smarter choice to go with, because i have l lenses i can use with it and it has better video options . but smaller sensor on 60d and not weather sealed body is a minus . but on the other end d7000 is an awesome camera according to many reviews BUT lots of Nikon lenses like 18-105 and 18-200 (witch i was thinking to get) has plastic mount and it brakes of easily (again according to lens reviews).so im stuck on what to do .please HELP .thank you much guys .

Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 7D Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow