Started May 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
tedolf
Forum ProPosts: 16,834Gear list
Like?
What do you want him to say?
In reply to rkeller, May 27, 2012

rkeller wrote:

Moti wrote:

Let me just say that I've seen worse coming from some cheap Craig List so called wedding photogs so there is nothing to be ashamed for.

Talk about "damning with faint praise". That's pretty brutal. "Hey, Joe Shmoe on Craigslist is a worse phtographer than you, so buck up!"

You'll be surprised how a clever PP combined with some imagination, can transform a banal and boring image into a photographic masterpiece.

Surprise us! Provide an example. In my experience, bland and banal images stay that way no matter how much one processes them.

I shoot weddings for about 10 years together together with my wife who is a very talented photographer and we enjoy every moment of it.

Hmmmm, and here I thought that the whole reason it costs a lot to hire a good wedding photographer is that it is one of the least enjoyable activities imaginable.

Rik
--

"Unfortunately, in digital photography a lot of people are seeing pixels, not photographs ... Everyone together now: it's not the pixels. Sing it with me." - Thom Hogan

"If you pick up a camera with any sort of serious intent, you will at least occasionally need to use a flash. Done deal. Lock solid, Take it to the bank." - Joe McNally

"The white balance is way off" or something equally insulting?

Tedolph, RIP

tedolf's gear list:tedolf's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow