Where does the Olympus 75/1.8 rank among the all-time legendary lenses?

Started May 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
IcyVeins
Senior MemberPosts: 1,342Gear list
Like?
Re: Well, of course we are, Icy...
In reply to Joseph S Wisniewski, May 26, 2012

You are hilarious. What exactly do you think I believe? Do you think I'm secretly a huge Canon fanboy with posters on his walls? There is nothing "wrong" about my personal opinions about the quality of any camera or lens or whatever; some of my opinions may be controversial, exaggerated, and/or unpopular, but they are not based on factual inaccuracies, only on my assessment from evaluating them on my own. If you think I formulate my opinions about a camera based on what I read from other users on here, you are being flat out delusional. That is all.

Joseph S Wisniewski wrote:

We all are, for the most part, not trolls. That means that we say what we actually know or believe. We're human, so sometimes, we're wrong, but mostly, we're right.

You, on the other hand, actually are a troll. You say things you don't believe, because you're just trying to find the right things to say to make as many people as possible angry. It doesn't matter to you if they're angry at each other, or angry at you, as long as there's anger.

So, while the normal people on this forum aren't always right, they are mostly right. But it's a certainty that you're pretty much always wrong, because you deliberately say wrong things.

-- hide signature --

Rahon Klavanian 1912-2008.

Armenian genocide survivor, amazing cook, scrabble master, and loving grandmother. You will be missed.

Ciao! Joseph

http://www.swissarmyfork.com

IcyVeins's gear list:IcyVeins's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W290
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Why?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow