X-Pro1 and X100 should have warning labels!

Started May 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MrFlash
Contributing MemberPosts: 618Gear list
Like?
X-Pro1 and X100 should have warning labels!
May 26, 2012

I have used a lot of different camera equipment in the 40+ years that I have dabbled in this hobby.

I have used the X100 for over a year now, and the XP1 for a couple of months. I enjoy using these cameras more than any camera system I have ever owned. The IQ from these cameras is unmatched in my experience. (Including pro-level Canon and Nikon equipment.)

I am so sick and tied of reading all the blathering and whining about - ooh the focus is slow, ooh the colors are faded, ooh the firmware is unrefined and on and on.

People are coming over from P&S or all-auto SLRs and are frustrated with their inability to get good results with the Fujis.

Fuji should put a warning label on all of their XP1 and X100 ads and packaging that states:

WARNING: Use of this camera by unexperienced and untalented photographers may result in frustration and an overall dissatisfaction with this product.

Then all of these dolts will only have themselves to blame.

-- hide signature --

MrFlash

MrFlash's gear list:MrFlash's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +4 more
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow