Started May 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JeanPierre Martel
Senior MemberPosts: 1,843Gear list
Like?
The May Flower Thread
May 26, 2012

For the next few days until the end of this month, I'd like to try something different. More precisely, I'd like to open a new thread only for photos of flowers.

The four rules:

A) Each new message must display an unpublished photo of yours showing flower(s). No new message without a new picture.

B) Change the title "The May Flower Thread" with a title of your choice. That title could be descriptive (ex.: "Red Geranium") or not (ex.: "On my way to work").

C) Add a technical description.

D) If you want to comment someone else's post, don't reply directly to that post (otherwise the thread will bear too many ramifications). Please reply to the first message in the thread (the one that you're reading now) and use the specific title of a post to identify about which picture you are talking about.

JeanPierre Martel's gear list:JeanPierre Martel's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +18 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
IrisNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow