Where will the GXR go?

Started May 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
PGR streetshooter
Contributing MemberPosts: 969Gear list
Like?
Re: Where will the GXR go?
In reply to Andrewteee, May 26, 2012

Andrewteee wrote:

Don, It's easy to complain, hard to actually create pictures. I can tell that you are a high maintenance kind of guy : ) It's all about the strap, eh.

Been following your advice. 50mm feels about perfect for me. Great family shots.

Andrew, it's hard for me to complain but easy to make images. The GXR is very good at that part. The strap ia a much overlooked item.
It's the main point of contact between the hand and the camera.

I know you've read my preaching about not having a camera intrude on your visual process. Well, the strap is a strong part of the camera and can quickly become an irritant.

Luigi's straps are very supple. The do the job designed for but never, ever, get in the way.

The GXR lugs are for me an issue and proves that most don't pay attention to the strap. My brother is a machinist and tells me he can make a ring or lug for the camera.

I told him there were millions of users that would buy them....of course he got excited but there's probably really only around 17 users worldwide that would be interested....
That's counting me twice.....
Take care my friend..... don
--
http://www.streetshooter.us

PGR streetshooter's gear list:PGR streetshooter's gear list
Canon PowerShot G9 Ricoh GR Digital IV Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-E1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow