Started May 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
NOEL 100
Contributing MemberPosts: 654Gear list
Like?
HS30 Close up
May 26, 2012

Recently a number of new HSXX owners put up their close up shots (macros) of various subjects, flowers etc. The constructive criticism and comments given seemed to point at the 30 being SOFT and even out of focus....

My first shots produced exactly the results that would make those criticisms valid.

It's been a while and I think that my shooting has improved noticeably and if that is the case then those who posted their earlier shots should also have improved as well.

If your one who thinks the improvement is noticeable put up one of your latest and let's see if the HS25/30 can be seen in a better light.

My contribution is yet another flower and bee shot with the only thing being done is a bit of cropping. (About halved the file size).

I wish I had something more interesting to show but it is winter here and so flowers and wildlife are a scarce commodity around the house.

Click on original for best view.

-- hide signature --

Noel 100

NOEL 100's gear list:NOEL 100's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-300mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow