Show me-don't talk about DOF FF vs u4/3

Started May 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Peter Nelson
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,890
Like?
WT21: So you had an argument in your head, and then got angry at us for it?
In reply to WT21, May 25, 2012

Nice blue butter cups!

I can't say your wrong. I wish I had remained calm in my OP and not let the thought of many people blasting me effect what I really wanted to say. So much of my intent in the OP was eclipsed kind of just as you wrote.

WT21 wrote:
My wife does that to me all the time

Peter Nelson wrote:
Your flowers are very nice I like these shots. Nice DOF.

I started off with an attitude because as I was writting my OP I could already hear the many loud insults and it got to me. I am not actually reading any posts without an image posted into it to save myself the horrendous beating.

Really I just want people to see DOF on FF before they are no longer popular. I am likeing my FF more and more. I still use m4/3 for the convienience.
-Peter

RaymondR wrote:

chill out, why the attitude? yes, FF offers more DOF control. so what? I don't want to PAY for a FF camera and I don't want to LUG one around. I sold my Nikon D70 because as much as I loved it, it was just too much of a beast to haul around. FF may offer more DOF control, but I seem to be able to get the DOF control I want from my E-PL2 when I want to - these are handheld with the Zuiko 35mm 3.5 macro by way of lens adaptor:

-- hide signature --

RaymondR

-- hide signature --

Life as an artist has had some unusual times to say the least.
visit my web site http://www.flickr.com/photos/artist_eyes/
Remember to click on 'All Sizes' for better viewing.
Artist Eyes

-- hide signature --

Life as an artist has had some unusual times to say the least.
visit my web site http://www.flickr.com/photos/artist_eyes/
Remember to click on 'All Sizes' for better viewing.
Artist Eyes

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow