Show me-don't talk about DOF FF vs u4/3

Started May 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
Peter Nelson
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,890
Like?
WT21: So you had an argument in your head, and then got angry at us for it?
In reply to WT21, May 25, 2012

Nice blue butter cups!

I can't say your wrong. I wish I had remained calm in my OP and not let the thought of many people blasting me effect what I really wanted to say. So much of my intent in the OP was eclipsed kind of just as you wrote.

WT21 wrote:
My wife does that to me all the time

Peter Nelson wrote:
Your flowers are very nice I like these shots. Nice DOF.

I started off with an attitude because as I was writting my OP I could already hear the many loud insults and it got to me. I am not actually reading any posts without an image posted into it to save myself the horrendous beating.

Really I just want people to see DOF on FF before they are no longer popular. I am likeing my FF more and more. I still use m4/3 for the convienience.
-Peter

RaymondR wrote:

chill out, why the attitude? yes, FF offers more DOF control. so what? I don't want to PAY for a FF camera and I don't want to LUG one around. I sold my Nikon D70 because as much as I loved it, it was just too much of a beast to haul around. FF may offer more DOF control, but I seem to be able to get the DOF control I want from my E-PL2 when I want to - these are handheld with the Zuiko 35mm 3.5 macro by way of lens adaptor:

-- hide signature --

RaymondR

-- hide signature --

Life as an artist has had some unusual times to say the least.
visit my web site http://www.flickr.com/photos/artist_eyes/
Remember to click on 'All Sizes' for better viewing.
Artist Eyes

-- hide signature --

Life as an artist has had some unusual times to say the least.
visit my web site http://www.flickr.com/photos/artist_eyes/
Remember to click on 'All Sizes' for better viewing.
Artist Eyes

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow