How to get 400mm f/2.8 for $300

Started May 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
IcyVeins
Senior MemberPosts: 1,342Gear list
Like?
Re: You are not serious, are you?...
In reply to tbcass, May 25, 2012

Let me get this straight: I have seen ClearZoom samples and think they are far superior to previous generation digital zoom, good enough to effectively simulate optical zoom in most cases. You, on the other hand, have not seem ClearZoom samples and therefore wrongly assume that all forms of digital zoom are identical. And based on this, you think I should admit I made a mistake? Is that really what you are saying? I'm giving you the benefit of the opportunity to clarify your statement because I just can't believe that someone could manage to warp an attempt at logical reasoning in the grotesque way that you seem to have managed to do; surely you meant to say something else, right?

tbcass wrote:

IcyVeins wrote:

Let me guess, when the A77 came out, you were one of the people who said "I don't care how good it looks, IT'S STILL AN EVF!"

Rather post something as senseless as that why not just admit you are mistaken about your original statement, or are you incapable of admitting a mistake?.

-- hide signature --
 IcyVeins's gear list:IcyVeins's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W290
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow