Quake, tsunami, etc... no excuse

Started May 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
jetstream
Contributing MemberPosts: 601
Like?
Re: Quake, tsunami, etc... no excuse
In reply to Dominique Dierick, May 25, 2012

Well, the most frustrating part is that the D800 is the very best camera around and in the end, you know you want one (in fact 2 in my situation), but after af problems with D7000 and all the hassle to get it fixed, all the lucky owners of perfect D800 (and I'm sure there's plenty of them) should understand that we have no idea yet of the risk of getting a bad D800... whether it's just 0.1 % affected, no one knows yet, I only hope we get very soon a clear signal that all new D800's are fine and Nikon knows how to fix faulty models. The more I think about it, the more I think I'm going to wait, even though the wedding season is coming fast, I won't have time to waist on returning stuff, etc... it looks like many here on DPR are more concerned about the problem than the time wasted to deal with the problem... whether it's AF, LCD, lockups doesn't matter to me, it's the time and hassle to get it fixed that counts and it seems I'm the only one here to think that way...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow