Started May 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
Roger99
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,797
Like?
Re: Homosexuality from a Christian perspective
In reply to Don_D, May 25, 2012

Don_D wrote:

KEVZPHOTOS wrote:

The bottom-line is....that Christians don't really have a perspective on homosexuality at all....because it's not part of their lifestyle/psyche, and all the rest of it.

The Episcopal Church has many, many gay and lesbian members...Christians all.

...but I agree that those Christians who are not homosexual, who think it is a sin, should confine their comments to their church where they are free to do whatever they please...they have no right to prevent legal marriages...ie they should mind their own business.

After all, as some have said, how would Christians feel if the government showed up at their churches and told them how to run their religion.

I think it is more useful to ask them, how would they feel if they were forced to marry someone of the same gender and to stay faithful to that partner knowing that they are attracted to the opposite gender and must never admit it because it proves them filthy and unnatural?

-- hide signature --
-- hide signature --

The one serious conviction one should hold is that nothing should be taken too seriously.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea without necessarily accepting it. -Aristotle
..oh, and I see by the lack of responses that I am right yet again.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow