Don't call 135 format "FF" ANY MORE!!!

Started May 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
dark goob
Contributing MemberPosts: 944
Re: No, I think i'll go with the common usage.
In reply to Makinations, May 25, 2012

Makinations wrote:

You make up your own language in your spare time? Speak it to your cats?

Common usage is BULL S& 9.

I speak English. Full Frame refers to a frame that is full. Which is exactly what you get with Four Thirds. The lens' projected frame fills the frame of the sensor perfectly.

The historical reasons for why 135 format came to be called "full frame" are only relevant if this were still the year 2004. Which it's not.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow