d7000 at a graduation

Started May 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
crs-collectibles
Regular MemberPosts: 132
Like?
Re: d7000 at a graduation
In reply to ZorSy, May 25, 2012

ZorSy wrote:

You could tweak colours in almost any editing program - some offering easier controls via sliders, some offering "choice" selection - so what software you do have?

Even Picasa and Irfanview would do - but your main concern should be motion blur at 1/4sec. That can't be fixed.

I guess it's late to tell you what went wrong there - if you look at people, you could have gone with -1 EV, even more, to get some comfortable shutter speed and pull out shadows in post. With NEFs you would have even more possibilities, as long as photos are sharp enough and with no motion blur, even if JPEGs looking underexposed.

cheers

I am only using ViewNX2 now and couldn't find anything specific to try and adjust colors. I think I don't understand enought to bring out the colors. Seems like when I adjust the exposure the color comes out a little better. Nothing I adjust seems to make it the right red.

I also have lightroom 4 but haven't installed it yet. Waiting for a book so I can learn how to use it correctly.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow