Started May 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nxp3
Regular MemberPosts: 365
Like?
om-d e-m5, need to confirm something
May 25, 2012

I've seen someone post this before and mine is experiencing the same thing. I wonder if someone can confirm this.

When taking a picture, after the card finish writing and stop blinking, quickly press play to view picture on LCD and then very quickly again press the monitor button to view in the viewfinder. Do this quckly like a single motion to complete both button presses. Does the camera blank out a few seconds, resets itself. Sometimes making very almost inaudible 3 beeps and return to the lcd? I can repeat this almost all the time. If I wait a while after the card finish writing...it doesn't do it. But if you try to quickly view in the viewfinder....it happens. I submit a bug to olympus and they say they cannot repeat this bug. I'm wondering if my card is defective. I haven't had a chance to get a decent card yet. This is just some microSD plugged into an SD adapter and into the camera.
--
-bokehmokehshmokeh-

Olympus OM-D E-M5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow