ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
lrcphoto
Forum MemberPosts: 58
Like?
S5 Pro Advice Please
May 24, 2012

Hi

I'm not a pro but in the past have been persuaded to shoot some friends weddings. Once again I've been coerced into saying yes to a relatives request to do their wedding - they cant afford a pro. However, what they want and with timings etc I'm having to co-opt my wife as second shooter. She has a degree in interior design and takes a pretty good photo but she wont stray far from P mode and matrix metering. So I needed something that was quite "forgiving" in terms of exposure, and hit on the bright idea of getting an S5 Pro! Just picked one up on ebay for £450, as new with 1900 actuations.

She's going to be shooting outdoors in the early afternoon - arrivals at the church and then the drinks reception. I've been doing research on what might be the best settings for the S5 for this situation but am still a bit confused by all the varied setups out there. I'll have a couple of weeks to play around before the wedding, but would be really grateful for some specific advice for this situation.

One more thing, I'll be shooting raw but am aware of the write times for S5 raws so was also thinking of her shooting jpegs since its still possible to recover significant detail from those.

Many thanks, Roman

Casio Exilim EX-S5 Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow