Started May 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gnome
Regular MemberPosts: 431
Like?
Exposure Manager and Payment...
May 24, 2012

I've been with Exposure Manager for quite a long time. But I think it is time to start looking for other options, probably Photo Shelter, because I suspect that EM is possibly starting to use the "Printroom" payment model. That is delaying payment as much as possible.

EM claims that payments are mailed on the tenth working day of a month. Which usually means the envelope is postmarked on the 14th. But Exposure Manager sits on the payment for an addition week before they place it in the mail box.

Any EM user should look at their payment envelope, it will have two postmarks; the first from a Pitney Bowes meter of the 14th and the second from when the envelope is actually processed by the Post Office. If your envelope is like mine you'll see that that date is May 21.

Bottom line is EM is withholding payment for an extra week. Now that can be because they have cash flow issues like Printroom claimed or for other reasons. Either way it is probably fraud.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow