ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jigsb
Forum MemberPosts: 57
Like?
which one is to buy ? Nex-7 or A65 ?
May 24, 2012

Hi,

Sorry , i think i am creating the thread which was already created and discussed in detail.

But, all the previous threads i found were old, what i mean by old is , ppl were discussing a65 and nex-7 in Nov/dec 2011, where it wasnt available in the stores and few had luck to look closely, and still they were discussing..

Since, now both the camera are on display at lots of places , and lots of ppl have either bought a65 or nex-7.

So, can you please advice me on your purchases ? Do any of you thing that it would be better if i had bought a65 over nex-7 or vice versa?

You input will definately help me to make a descission.

I am amuter photographer, would like to take normal day to day pics. of my kids and family. may be i take my camera when we r on vacation...

Recently i bought a65 , used it for 2-3 days and then returned it as i was reading lots of reviews and found NEX-7 would be the better one.

The only thing bothers me is AF on NEX-7, what do you say guys? who owns NEX-7, is it really poor ?

i am not a photograbher who takes sports/wild phots. but i do take pic. of my kids playing in the filed. will it be a big issue ?

I went to sony store and had look on nex-7. i took camera in the dark room and try to take some shots and i also noticed that its bit slow and i felt the camera is struggling for proper focusing..

Also, i am not going to buy too many lens, so Few lenses are not an issue for me.

what are your thoughts ?
i really appreciate your time and your true opinion...Thanx

Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony SLT-A65
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow