5D3 Wedding pictures

Started May 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
Walter
Forum MemberPosts: 97Gear list
Like?
Re: Not bad, for a non-pro. BUT.....
In reply to David Franklin, May 24, 2012

David Franklin wrote:

Billygoat, give this guy a break with the overheated legalism. He is neither trying to profit from this display, nor is he holding them up to harm or ridicule. If he is not a pro, he is a friend of the family, and I'm sure they do not care if he shows a couple of very nice and complimentary pics from their wedding. Perhaps you ought to just enjoy a tin can or two on the steep side of a hill surrounding your home. Your comments about that would be more relevant.

Regards,
David
--
Keep learning; share knowledge; think seriously about outcomes; seek wisdom.

People are sharing photographs of others every day...that's what you do on a photographic forum. .... you know what they say about "assuming".....if we keep up the legalism on this kind of stuff and ignore the bigger issues of privacy rights...and here I am thinking press then soon we can all pack up our cameras and go home ....to the hills with a "tinny" if you like..:)

What gets me is what sparked Mr. Gruff here? Amateurs pictures just keep getting better....pros need to roll up their sleeves and work harder to get a commission to compete.....or is it something else?

I understand your frustration Mr. Franklin.....

Walter

Walter's gear list:Walter's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow