>>>> !!!!! c184 RESULTS !!!! Infinity <<<<<

Started May 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
MercurySoft1
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,636Gear list
Like?
Geo gave me a warning and I scoffed!
In reply to Brent Lossing, May 24, 2012

I had an entire post written out and you know me, I'm rather long winded even while typing. My son is always telling me a text message should be one sentence not 1 paragraph. HA! And then, I went back to have another look at the winning photos (which I do all the time) and POOF I lost my entire post.

So, now I will just say...Brent I feel like the win should be shared with you. Not only was your wonderful assembly of lumber nipping at my heels, but the inspiration for the Flamingo Feather shot came from you and there was another, so far silent, person who did a fantastic Flamingo shot that I thought about too. I'll have to dig in the archives and figure that out.

Mick is here until Monday when he flies back to England. I always feel he is super ready to leave after I give him such a hard time. LOL When he is here Google is my best friend.

So although I am very busy, thanks to this wonderful rain we are having, I'll be home most of tomorrow too. I'll try and get the new theme going. We now have a list, I'll pick one from those great ideas. Mick said we should do...straight from the camera, no PP allowed because he sees me spending 20 minutes fiddling with photos (sometimes). Nawwwww, I like messing around to much.

Geo, I loved your fields of flower photos, just so you know. Also congrats Brent for such an interesting shoot. Stefan, that was very cool, it looked like grinder sparks but how you managed to get it looking like you did is a mystery.

Brad, very clever and well shot! And Zin, that was really neat!!

I'll do my best to get the new challenge thread going by 9pm GMT tomorrow. Thank you all so much for the votes!

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow