Nikon D600 availability

Started May 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
Telefoto
Regular MemberPosts: 295Gear list
Like?
Re: Ken Rockwell's thoughts on D600
In reply to cwmartin, May 23, 2012

cwmartin wrote:

Rumor has it that Ken Rockwell is panning the D600, saying his Kodak point & shoot does a better job. Further rumor is that Ken is saying to wait for the D600S.

Rumor from Thom Hogan is that it will have yet another type of memory card, of which not even Sony has agreed to manufacture. This will force buyers to purchase the Nikon wireless adapter and store photos directly on their tethered computer.

Hahaha, thanks for a hearty laugh at both the nature of this forum and the bumbling behavior of Nikon this year.

On a serious note, I want to point out that what's missing is a 600 g FX body in the Nikon world. Could a D600 finally be this? I'm here tromping around Paris with a bad spring cold, and my stuffy head, fever, and runny nose have meant my 70-200 VR2 hasn't left the in-room safe, and my D3x even with just the 20/2.8 AF has proved painful! Nikon, give me a 600 g body, along with an 800 g 135/1.8 AFS G and I'll be thrilled.

Telefoto's gear list:Telefoto's gear list
Nikon D3X Nikon AF-S Nikkor 600mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 200mm f/4D ED-IF +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow