Started May 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Cheryl Meisel
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,021
Like?
Hi, 3rd time out with SX40, and I GOOFED lol. Bird pics
May 23, 2012

Well we took the SX40 out for the third time and I found something out lol. I put the sd40 zoom all the way and did then did it again and it zoomed (I THINK ) into digital. I was wondering why I got the tiny fish in the egrets mouth a mile a way lol. Well then I had to try a few ways to process these neat shots. (How I wish I would have known that) DUH. Anyway I think I saved them ok. They do a 8x10 but that's as far as I think one could go with them. I put on bigger images as I got a LOT OF FLACK for the 800x600 ones. Still loving this little LIGHT CAMERA. What fun!

What do you think did I save them good enough? I tried a few things, I think only one image is cropped. I finally ended up with just using a noise reducer and sharpening. The pics are of the KINGBIRD. The catbird was with my new 7D which I spotted while sitting on the ground and just laid back to catch him. I still KNOW CRAP on that camera. I also had a new lens on at the time.

-- hide signature --

Cherylm
'You can observe a lot just by watching'

http://www.pbase.com/cherylm

Canon EOS 7D Canon PowerShot SD40 (Digital IXUS i7 / IXY Digital L4)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow