Started May 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
eyeshutter
Forum MemberPosts: 73
Like?
Cry Baby (because E-M5 is lighter)...
May 23, 2012

I accepted the fact that by giving up my Sony A77, I'm sacrificing sensor size & speed (burst rate) by migrating to E-M5. Although its picture quality is not as pronounced as the A77 (just my opinion), the E-M5 has more than made up for it with exceptional candid shots wherever I (and the 11-month old monster) go.

In no way would I have lugged around the heavy A77 (bended down, even with the flip screen pointed up) while tailing my barely-bipedal daughter all over the house- and hoping she doesn't trip & hit her head on the surrounding furniture.

Timing is vital for THAT right moment & the E-M5 nailed the focus point with the (great) help of the touchscreen trigger in stealth.

Sure I could've used the A77 in burst mode to grab every possible pose, but the noisy shutter would've directed her attention to the camera- with the great possibility of not grabbing the pose.

Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow