hha
hha
Regular MemberPosts: 328Gear list
Like?
Re: LX5 and Third Party Batteries
In reply to hha, May 23, 2012

hha wrote:

Veducci wrote:

This might be the best one . I'm not sure if he has any left but it's worth checking.
I got mine last week. Only took a bout 8-9 days .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260994289035?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Thanks. I ordered one. Good deal, if it works with the LX5 as claimed. Will give an update once I get it (3 weeks?).

hha

The battery arrived yesterday , 11 days after it was ordered. It came about 2/3 charged (based on the voltage measured with a DVM), but the battery symbol shows 3 of 3 bars. This is consistent with the calibration of the OEM battery. The OEM battery capacity is 1250 mAh, this one has 1600 mAh capacity. We'll post an update how it works out. This far OK for $9.99 including shipping.

By the way, when the LX5 battery runs down, the camera finishes gracefully, i.e. it pulls back the lens (or it never brings it out). I am getting typically 300 pictures per charge. When the red battery meter is flashing there are another 10 pictures before the camera shuts down.

hha

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow