Wedding shot Oly 45/1;8, no heavy PP

Started May 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
Bob Tullis
Forum ProPosts: 25,889Gear list
Like?
Re: So Tedolph, if that is your name....
In reply to jim stirling, May 23, 2012

jim stirling wrote:

tedolf wrote:

Why, because you only want to be stroked?

I think the fundamental problem is the tone of your posts they serve no constructive purpose and are little more than simple insults. It is also debatable if your photographic judgement is of great merit in the first place. Few people need their ego stroked by compliments from strangers. Most people asking for opinions are looking for constructive comments in order to improve their photography.

With regards to posted images you have regularly posted a number of portraits of your long suffering daughter, using lenses that are too wide and too close delivering very unflattering results especially for a female subject. Though I suspect like myself you could care less what others think ,however it is just as easy to make an observation and explain why you think the way you do in a polite manner as it is to shoot the person down.

Well said, but he's heard that before in many forms. It's the same old story - it all becomes about Tedolf's manner, whenever and wherever he shows up.

Yet, again, well said.

-- hide signature --

...Bob, NYC
http://www.bobtullis.com

"Well, sometimes the magic works. . . Sometimes, it doesn't." - Little Big Man

Bob Tullis's gear list:Bob Tullis's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II Rokinon 7.5mm 1:3.5 UMC Fisheye CS Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm F0.95 Aspherical Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow