For profit company utilizing one of my photos on their website

Started May 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
Father Anderson
Contributing MemberPosts: 894Gear list
Like?
Re: For profit company utilizing one of my photos on their website
In reply to jim25252, May 22, 2012

See OdzBodkinz ? It's ALL your fault...bad links, not available to speak at their pleasure...what more can they do poor souls.

jim25252 wrote:

Joshua,

If you would check your voicemail you will note that I returned your call this morning. You called me on Friday afternoon and I was out of the office much of the day and over the weekend. I would suggest less than eight working hours to return a phone call is not out of line.

I would also suggest that if you have concerns about use of your photos that you bring them to our attention directly. Little can be resolved if we don't know about it. I would be happy to consider your concern about use of the currrent photo, but please keep in mind we depend on many partners to promote our programs on through their media and many of them happen to be for-profit. I can't really tell if this use is inappropriate as the links in your post are not wokring properly.

Please contact me directly and we can try to resolve any concerns you may have.

Best Regards,
Jim Hoffman
Director of Marketing
Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden

Father Anderson's gear list:Father Anderson's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony 50mm F2.8 Macro +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow