Liberty University isn't a real university...

Started May 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
Father Anderson
Contributing MemberPosts: 870Gear list
Like?
Re: Mr. Fergus is "functionally" illiterate
In reply to TFergus, May 22, 2012

TFergus wrote:

Chato wrote:

Roger99 wrote:

So nothing to offer yet again Fungus?
I obviously continually hit a nerve with you.

Lol... if by "nerve" you mean hitting that part of my brain that says "I can't believe what a goof you are" then yes. Absolutely.

Well that at lest is a good thing.

Apparently he is able to read individual words, but not able to comprehend complete sentences. Some sort of brain damage as a child is the probable explantion. In this case he is defending a cult groups "school," where in order to graduate you must get the answers wrong. In some unexplained manner, he calls this a "Conservative" School.

Putting words in people's mouths.

Or as some call it... "lying".

Like this:
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1057&message=41583011

Your life must be miserable to sit here posting over 250 messages a week (every week) that include a bunch of lies about people and twisting things that are said into some case for some argument you feel the need to have.... with people, like me, that couldn't care less if you died tomorrow.

You should find people in real life that have actual respect for you.
It feels great to have that.
It may not be easy for you.... but you should try.

Fergieboy ...your ARE functionally illiterate....enjoy it, go with the flow, be the ball.

Father Anderson's gear list:Father Anderson's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony 50mm F2.8 Macro +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow