got to love the liberals

Started May 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
Father Anderson
Contributing MemberPosts: 881Gear list
Like?
Re: Tsk, tsk. You have to check your sources... :(
In reply to edwardaneal, May 22, 2012

edwardaneal wrote:

I find it interesting that many large private industries are doing everything they can to cut back on expenses and even eliminating conferences like this and conducting meetings using skype and gotomeeting and other such services - - yet our government over and over again seems to think they deserve to be treated like royalty on the tax payer dime

with the debt this country has I dont care if 90% of the funding came from private donations - - by what right do they get to waste the other 10% ???

you can justify it until you turn blue, but until government waist and self serving excess like this is brought under control how dare they ask tax payers for more money?

and this goes for both sides - - - cut the cr@p and stop waisting our money!!!
--

You sound like an old, out of breath white-man... Angry at everyone except himself! You need to calm down and try, for the first time in your life, to realize You are NOT the only guy on the planet....and THEY are NOT doing anything to you personally!

 Father Anderson's gear list:Father Anderson's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony 50mm F2.8 Macro +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow