Anyone using photoshop touch?

Started May 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
uniquelycat
Regular MemberPosts: 138Gear list
Like?
Re: Anyone using photoshop touch?
In reply to Cricket in Malibu CA, May 22, 2012

I do not use Photoshop Touch but I can tell you that on the devices creating art is a bit easier but a bit limited in size due to smaller pictures that can be created on a device. I use many many different apps as others do for playing with artwork on devices but if you want stuff to print large or put in big frames a device will only go so far. The computer memory and hard drive space is better equiped to do serious work but I recommend using a variety of apps to create fun stuff on devices. What is the end result you are hoping for? Before you get too involved in creating on an app decide first what you want to do with your creations when finished. Hope this helps. I have created both ways for a couple of years now and have felt the limitations of device vs pc. Good luck. Creating on a device just for small stuff and for fun is great. But realize many apps used together can create some really neat stuff.

PS. As an after thought I should mention that a great device (mobile) community comes with the app Instagram. Check it out and many people use both Photoshop (mobile) and Instagram together etc. Great app and great sharing community. I am uniquelycat there if you decide to try the app. Just find me by my username via the device app.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow