I think Sony may have it right

Started May 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
J2Gphoto
Forum MemberPosts: 65Gear list
Like?
Re: I think Sony may have it right
In reply to Trevor Carpenter, May 22, 2012

As a long time Olympus user I hate to agree but I do. I sold my E-5 and ordered the E-M5. I had wanted to get smaller and I did not need a so called pro body any longer. As time went on and it looked like the E-M5 was not going to get here in time for my son's graduation and my vacation I began looking at my options. Sony had the biggest appeal to me. I think their NEX line is going to grow and be a great system, and the A series offers some great stuff. I was going to get the A65v but decided against it. But it was very tempting. I ended up ordering an refurbished E-P3 mainly because this is the system I wanted to buy in too. But still, it was frustrating that Olympus has zero selection in the same range as Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax etc DSLR's. It's and E-5 or a PEN. I am starting to think this was a stupid move on their part and they really should revive the E- series. Sure the PEN's are selling well and the E-M5 is a huge hit. But not everyone wants a body that small.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow