Started May 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BeardedBurbler
New MemberPosts: 9
Like?
Help with Nikon purchase....please
May 22, 2012

Hi. I'm just a newbie but I am going to buy a new Nikon DSLR. I have had one before (Nikon) and loved it but did not learn to use its full potential. I need a new hobbie. I was going to get the new D3200 with two lenses, then I noticed the 5100 was only a little more expensive, then wondered what was so good about the 7000..... Then I notice these funny model numbers like 80 or 800 and 300.... God help me. I was hoping one of you esteemed guru's could give me some advice. I think I will love this new hobby and in my "older years" I don't mind spending the coin if I need to. I can't believe Nikon do not have a chart listing all possible features for a camera with a tick in the box if a particular model does or does have that feature. Oh how easy that would be. I am from Australia and we are a bit slow down here so not to many big or fast words would be appreciated . I know I am asking a lot so even a link to a web site would do. Sorry for the big ask but this site was recommended by a retailer who sells Nikon and said this is where you will get the facts "free from sellers bull dust" his words. Thanks all. I hope to be a useful,contributor to the site when I know what to get ....and believe me, photos of
Tasteful bikini clad ladies are a plenty where I live
Cheer
Darren

Nikon D3200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow