Panny Lenses with no OIS switch on E-M5

Started May 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
Anders W
Forum ProPosts: 18,757Gear list
Like?
Re: Detail Man's dark/dubious methodologies and history of deviance.
In reply to Detail Man, May 22, 2012

Detail Man wrote:

I was thinking that the game of clues was deftly converging upon a particular recent interlocutor of yours ...

Nope. If I correctly guess the identity of the interlocutor you have in mind, his philosophy is directly opposed to P's. After all, what we want is objective knowledge, isn't it?

but then you introduced ... "last name" into the equation. This would seem to appear to narrow things down to but one candidate for the prize ... none other than photo perzon ?

Pekka Potka ? ... Guy Parsons ? ... Claudius Ptolemy ? ... whew, I am about to give up !

An interesting set of conjectures to be sure. But I guess I'll nevertheless have to add them all to the accumulating set of refutations.

Speaking of Ptolemy: If you really want to challenge your mathematical inclinations, you should try his Almagest. Now that would give you something to chew on.

While I am sure that P would be ready to give Ptolemy credit for his contributions to scientific development as well as his enormous talent, he would, at the same time, point to Ptolemy's model of the universe as the antithesis of a scientific theory due to its appalling lack of falsifiability.

Anders W's gear list:Anders W's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow