Started May 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
win13
Regular MemberPosts: 120
Like?
Voting
May 22, 2012

Just came back into the voting thing, sorry that I have not done it more often, but having read this Challenge Discussions Forum, one must at least try (voting) to have some input before the mouth opens about the voting.

To me, now today, when I voted, I read the RULES of the Host in that Challenge and then full screen, slideshow, play and voted.

Most on my votes, right or wrong are between 3, 4 and 5 stars. however one or three get a 2 star.

So after I have already voted today, no more 2 stars will I give out, and only NO votes and 3, 4, 5 stars.

As for Black & White photos, I have no clue how to vote for these at all, so I do not vote on them.

All in all, what do you think?, how should one vote? As some photos that for me are super, might not be for others.

i.e. the Rule of Thirds, was borken, however when I see a photo that is, how should one put it, smack bang in the middle (the photo that is), I will vote high marks for that photo as opposed to a photo which uses that RULE.

Since some hosts allow their own rules to be broken, I shall not vote on that photo.

Over and out.

Thank you reading my post.

-- hide signature --

Kan Win

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow