I Got MY E-M5!

Started May 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
Michael J Davis
Senior MemberPosts: 2,427Gear list
Like?
It came!!
In reply to Landscapephoto99, May 21, 2012

Landscapephoto99 wrote:

I would stick with the G1 and learn the E-M5 later, but that is just me. A camera I know well in hand is better than one I have to learn...unless of course this is the trip of a lifetime, hiking in the Andes, Central Africa, etc. Then it's worth taking the best equipment and learning on the road.

... this morning. Three hours to charge the battery! And I had a committee meeting this evening.

My first impression is one of total confusion, but I've just been through some of the helpful guides that have appeared over the past three weeks, and am feeling happier with it. But I'm certainly not going without my G1!! (one battery is the limitation!)

...oh yes! AND I'll really need that handgrip - I'm getting cramp just playing with it!

Mike
--
Mike Davis
Photographing the public for over 50 years
http://www.flickr.com/photos/watchman

Michael J Davis's gear list:Michael J Davis's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow