Best companion lens to a CZ 24mm?

Started May 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
Gary H
Senior MemberPosts: 1,706Gear list
Like?
Very Strange Question .. but Often Asked..
In reply to MrT-Man, May 21, 2012

I've always had a problem with this sort of question. My general impression is that if you don't know what to get, then you should save your money because you don't need another lens. You purchase a lens to do something that you can't do. For example, I purchased the NEX-7 with kit lens and mainly use the kit lens for informal shooting outside and video. I purchased the Zeiss 24mm because this is my most used focal length. I purchased a Canon FD 35-105mm lens to video my daughter's soccer from a fluid tripod mount. My next purchase will be the standard G Zoom and I'll use it for events and to replace the kit in in part, or if stabilized, in full. If I were forced to purchase a lens, I would probably buy the 19mm, but I would use it little. I'm not a big 50mm shooter. Now, you know best what you need and what you want to do. So, knowing that, you might want to know the best video lens, or 50mm equivalent..etc.

Gary H's gear list:Gary H's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS-1D Mark III Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony Alpha NEX-6 +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow