Brixham Harbour - fingers crossed

Started May 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
danielsonkin
Forum ProPosts: 11,370Gear list
Like?
Re: Brixham Harbour - fingers crossed
In reply to windmillgolfer, May 20, 2012

windmillgolfer wrote:

Daniel, this was an attempt to do it all by iPad, so PP was using Snapseed, which seems pretty good for colour/contrast/brightness and not much else compared to PSE10 but that's not a fair comparison. Uploading was easy enough to Flickr but grabbing the URL a bit cumbersome and it is only a link. Not sure if I've missed something, will see if the HTML code or a subset of it works. I've been using Windows since it was first released and the iPad for a few weeks, so much to learn about 'finger work' Stuart

Snapseed is my go-to app too. The only option for uploading to smugmug (my online galleries) is an app called Photosync. It's good enough, but I wish smugmug had it's own app. The shots I posted this weekend were processed in Photogene. I didn't like how it created all kinds of artifacts in the sky when tweaking the highlights and shadows. I think I'll stick to Snapseed for the time being.

Did you get the new iPad? How do you like the display? It's supposed to be pretty amazing. I have iPad 1, so I think an upgrade is in my future.

Daniel
--
http://danielsonkin.smugmug.com/

danielsonkin's gear list:danielsonkin's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS25 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow